Name: Juancheng YANG
Current position: Associate Professor
l Research Interests
We are working on liquid metal flow and heat transfer with the influence of magnetic field, including film flow, droplet spreading and some related experimental methods.
l Work experience
2015 – Now Associate Professor, School of Aerospace Engineering, Xi’an Jiaotong University, China
2013 – 2015 Postdoc, School of Physical Sciences, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing
2010 – 2013 Ph.D. Engineering of Physics, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin
2008 – 2010 M.S. Fluid Machinery and Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin
2004 – 2008 B.S. Building Environment and Equipment Engineering, Hunan University of Science and Technology
l Representative Publications
10. Juancheng Yang, Tianyu Qi, Tianyang Han, Jie Zhang, Mingjiu Ni.
Elliptical spreading characteristics of a liquid metal droplet impact on a glass surface under a horizontal magnetic field
Physics of Fluids, 2018, 30, 012101
9. Jie Zhang, Tianyang Han, Juancheng Yang, Mingjiu Ni.
On the spreading of impacting drops under the influence of a vertical magnetic field.
Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 2016, 809, R3
8. Juan-Cheng Yang, Tianyu Qi, Mingjiu Ni, Zenghui Wang,
Flow Patterns of GaInSn Liquid on Inclined Stainless Steel Plate under a Range of Magnetic Field,
Fusion Engineering and Design, 2016, 109-111: 861-865
7. Juan-Cheng Yang, Fengchen Li, Weihua Cai, Hongna Zhang, Bo Yu,
Direct Numerical Simulation of Viscoelastic-fluid-based Nanofluid Turbulent Channel Flow with Heat Transfer,
Chinese Physics B, 2015, 24(8): 084401
6. Juan-Cheng Yang, Fengchen Li, Mingjiu Ni, Bo Yu,
Analysis of Heat Transfer Performance for Turbulent Viscoelastic Fluid-based Nanofluid Using Field Synergy Principle,
Science China Technological Sciences, 2015, 58(7): 1137-1145.
5. Juan-Cheng Yang, Feng-Chen Li, Hong-Peng Xu, Yu-Rong He, Yi-Ming Huang, Bao-Cheng Jiang.
Heat transfer performance of viscoelastic fluid based nanofluid pipe flow at entrance region.
Experimental Heat Transfer. 2015, 28:125-138.
4. Juan-Cheng Yang, Feng-Chen Li, Wei-Hua Cai, Hong-Na Zhang, Bo Yu.
On themechanism of convective heat transfer enhancement in a turbulent flow of nanofluid investigated by DNS and analyses of POD and FSP.
International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2014, 78: 277-288.
3. Juan-Cheng Yang, Feng-Chen Li, Yu-Rong He, Yi-Ming Huang, Bao-Cheng Jiang.
Experimental study on the characteristics of heat transfer and flow resistance in a turbulent pipe flow of viscoelastic-fluid-based Cu nanofluid.
International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2013, 62 : 303-313.
2. Feng-Chen Li, Juan-Cheng Yang, Wen-Wu Zhou, Yu-Rong He, Yi-Min Huang, Bao-ChengJiang. Experimental study on the characteristics of thermal conductivity and shear viscosityof viscoelastic-fluid-based nanofluids containing multiwalled carbon nanotubes.
Thermochimica Acta. 2013, 556: 47–53.
1. Juan-Cheng Yang, Feng-Chen Li, Wen-Wu Zhou, Yu-Rong He, Bao-Cheng Jiang.
Experimental investigation on the thermal conductivity and shear viscosity of viscoelastic-fluid-based nanofluids.
International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. 2012, 55: 3160–3166